A blog for my writerly ramblings, my rambly writings, and all things in between.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Wanted: Actual Writer

I keep saying that "I'm going to be a writer someday." Here's a question: Why can't I be a writer right now? Doesn't the very fact that I'm writing something at this moment make me a writer?

You haven't heard from me in awhile here, and I guess this is my way of saying I'M BACK! Pretty much everythng else I do that's creative makes a big mess, and to be perfectly honest, I am sick and tired of cleaning up messes! Writing is the one creative thing I can do that isn't messy. And I am in desperate need of a creative outlet.

I was also in desperate need of a new post on this blog, because I really don't want people stumbling upon it and being forced to read about potty training! (which was a success, by the way- she is now 4 and going to preschool and perfectly potty trained, thanks to that last method) Unfortunately, I couldn't really think of anything particularly creative to use to reclaim this blog, so I'm just kind of rambling here...

My point is, it's time for me to get my butt in gear (as my dad always says) and BE a writer. And in 2010, writers write blogs. So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment